The story of Ivašped d.o.o. begins in December 1994 in Subotica (RS) where the company was founded as a family business. In more than 25 years of existing our team grew up to a three-digit number of members. Our company’s policy is nurturing a team spirit while fully committing to the needs of our clients both in the country and abroad.
Our company has a long tradition and extensive experience in operating in the fields of national and international transport, customs brokerage, warehousing and distribution and offers its clients “door to door” logistics solutions.
Our mission: To provide the best logistics service to our clients, thus contributing to their competitiveness in the market.
Our vision: Achieving a leading position in the market through continuous growth and improvement as well as through doing business responsibly and sustainably.
Ivašped pays special attention to its impact on society and the social environment ever since the beginning in 1994.
Our commitment to working responsibly rests on the following aspects:
Responsibility towards the environment
- modernization of our vehicle fleet through trucks compliant to EURO 6 emission standards, as well as through natural gas trucks
- waste separating and recycling
- responsible usage of resources
- respecting ecological standards
Responsibility towards our colleagues
- continuous dialogue with our team and openness to new ideas and suggestions
- providing our colleagues with opportunities for professional development
- constant improvement of working conditions and implementation of the highest standards of safety at the workplace
Responsibility towards our clients and business partners
- having trusting, stable and long-term business relations with our business partners
- offering professional support to our clients in organizing and optimizing their own supply chain
- working together with clients on sustainable development projects
Responsibility towards the society
- philanthropy as an integral part of socially responsible business - cooperation with numerous humanitarian organizations
- supporting students through various scholarships